Automation flow builder for Lambda AWS
Drag & drop automation flow builder
Up to 10X faster than custom development (engineering)
Pre-built automations and outstanding support
Generate PDFs, XSLX, CSVs and custom emails or reports
Welcome the automated company
Locoia allows you to integrate and automate processes with Lambda AWS and 80 additional data integrations including major CRMs, ERPs, Business Intelligence (BI) tools, databases, file systems, analytics platforms, and finance and reporting tools. Thus, we provide an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) as well as a workflow and process automation drag & drop flow builder.
This allows you to save up to 10x time of development work and decreases maintenance. In just a few minutes, you can use our powerful low-code flow builder to connect to any system or API. Serving enterprise clients, we provide full GDPR (DSGVO) compliance and German based data centers.
Popular Lambda AWS automation actions:
- Invoke Lambda Function ✓ - You can invoke a function synchronously (and wait for the response), or asynchronously. To invoke a function asynchronously, set InvocationType to Event.
- List Lambda Functions ✓ - Returns a list of Lambda functions, with the version-specific configuration of each. Lambda returns up to 50 functions per call.
- Get Lambda Function ✓ - Returns information about the function or function version, with a link to download the deployment package that's valid for 10 minutes. If you specify a function version, only details that are specific to that version are returned.
- Delete Lambda Function ✓ - Deletes a Lambda function. To delete a specific function version, use the Qualifier parameter. Otherwise, all versions and aliases are deleted.
- Schedule trigger ✓
- On create / update trigger ✓
- Manual trigger ✓
- Webhook trigger ✓
- Trigger by other automation ✓
Lambda AWS integrations:
Get started todayGET IN TOUCH
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I integrate and automate Lambda AWS?
First, you need to get in touch with us to sign up for a Locoia account. Next, you go to the settings section, where you can authenticate and configure the Lambda AWS integration, among many others.
My app, tool or system is not listed as an integration above - how can I integrate it?
We can integrate most modern apps, tools or systems in under 48 hours upon request. Old fashioned systems and interfaces can take more time. Please contact us for details using the contact form.
What is Locoia?
Locoia empowers businesses to automate all processes, connect all systems and build company-wide dashboards. This allows you to save cost, while dashboarding provides you with an integrated view of your entire business.
More technically, Locoia provides Automation, API Integration. ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), data warehouse and dashboarding functionality - all in one software! Additionally, we provide consulting services to ensure success. Our platform is hosted in Germany (Frankfurt) and fully GDPR compliant (DSGVO).